The available versions of the device controlling circuits and turning devices on/off:
Relay controllers TUKAN
Nexo’s relay controllers are designed to control circuits and turn devices on and off. The executive elements are relays, for that reason this module is most commonly used for controlling electronic cylinders of heating valves, 230 V plug sockets, water pumps and ice-protection systems.
The main product characteristics:
- High load capacity
- Relay outputs with a maximum load up to 12 A.
- Operating modes – NO (normally opened) and NC (normally closed).
- For some devices it is better to use NO, for others it is better to use the NC mode. Thanks to the exchangeable relays, an installer has the choice which mode is the best.
- The controllers of this series are equipped with so called feedback inputs, which can inform the system about the correctness of the response of an output. Pretty often, some devices or circuits are crucial, so that without their proper supply, and the consequential actions, bigger damages could be caused. In case that the feedback input is noticing something conspicuous, the system will inform you about that, and you can take the appropriate steps.
- Possibility to program grouped outputs.
- Create your own groups, e.g. living room, floor, ground floor, whole house.
Instantly fitting socket type – plug, the mounting on the DIN rail (TH-35) ensures a convenient and easy installation.
Quick and easy! Each module accepts an address in the range from 0 to 31.
A short look at the LEDs – you easily get fast information about the activity of individual outputs, power supply and the communication to the system. After installation the background lighting can be turned off in order to to reduce the power consumption.
Do you prefer a classic switch? No problem! The built-in local inputs are used to connect mono as well as bi-stable switches that are generally available on the market.
This electrical method allows you to test the outputs of the module before the operation and programming in the system (separated electrical commissioning from the building's automation). Your electrician will appreciate it!
High loads require an efficient heat exhaust. A huge number of ventilations ensure an optimal distribution of the temperature on electronic components.
One of your children is playing stubbornly on the console, instead of spending the time on learning? We have the solution for this!
Use the NexoVision application, and with one click you are turning off the 230 V plug socket in any room you wish. Of course, the lighting is important, but it is on another circuit.
After you left the house, you surely pretty often asked yourself if you turned off the iron or other devices, that unobserved may cause some fire. Connecting the high power contactor (e.g. from the 230 V circuit plug sockets) to the relay module, and their proper programming will make you stop thinking about it. After activating the alarm system, the Nexo system will turn off all the unnecessary circuits including the 230 V plug sockets.
Would you like to receive a text message when some important circuit is turned on?
Nothing easier. Nexo will send you a message as soon as the status of a control output becomes active.
To facilitate the mounting of the modules in the switchboard, each of them is equipped with appropriate connectors, enabling connection of the control cables outside the module, and then plugging the bunch into the appropriate socket. This way of work ensures connection quality and reliability of the module over years. Additional convenience brings the bus rail ensuring digital communication between the devices. Thanks to its use the launch is fast, and the connection of the communication lines is durable and reliable. The whole connection is also aesthetically pleasing and easy for every engineer.
EASY INSTALLATION AND PROGRAMMING
To program quickly standard functions, have a look on the Nexwell Academy. The academy is available via the Knowledge Base → Academy. This is an interactive online module illustrating system logic examples made by Nexwell engineers. These logics with instructions are available for every user of the Nexo system.
NXW223.2 | NXW223.8 | NXW203.2 – Moduł przekaźnika TUKAN